|Abstract Submission Deadline
||July 30, 2022 (KST)
|Abstract Acceptance Date
||In August, 2022
|Presentation Author Registration Date
||September 10, 2022(KST)
Thank you for your interest and participation in the The 12th Biennial Scientific Meeting of the Asia Pacific Peadiatric Endocrine Society 2022.
Please read the guidelines below carefully before submitting the abstract.
We would like to inform you in advance that the type of presentation you submitted through
the "Online Abstract Submission System" may change after the Scientific Committee's review.
Abstract submission and registration will be carried out separately,
so presenters should proceed with the registration by September 10, 2022.
||Sex and Gender
||Bone and Calcium
|Type 1 DM
||Type 2 DM
Abstract Submission Steps
- Review abstract categories and guidelines carefully
[Abstract Submission] button
at the below
- Sign up or log in
- Fill out submitter information and complete abstract submission
about your submission
- Abstract submissions are welcome for the following categories for presentation at the APPES 2022 Conference in Korea:
- Oral Presentation
- Oral or Poster
- Poster Presentation
- Abstracts are subject to the approval by the Scientific Committee.
- Authors will receive the email notification of abstract acceptance/rejection via email by In August, 2022.
- The presenting authors must register for the conference before the deadline by September 5, 2022 (Standard Registration Deadline).
- The following guidelines outline and the instructions for abstract submission:
- All abstracts should be written in English.
- Abstracts must be submitted through online system on July 30, 2022. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Abstracts submitted by post, fax or email will not be considered.
- The title should be brief but adequate to clearly identify the nature of the abstract.
- The name and location(s) where the work was undertaken must also appear.
- The co-authors can be listed maximum of 10
- The body of the abstract should be no more than 500 words. Reference is not allowed.
- The abstract needs to be submitted as text using the following formatting:
- Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline.
- Abstracts will not be edited. Authors are responsible for any spelling, grammatical or typographical errors contained in the submitted abstracts.
- The right to publish your abstract is granted to the APPES 2022 Organizing Committee.
Criteria for Kaichi Kida Session
- The author should be an APPES member.
- No age limit.
- After finishing no longer than 10 years from the last qualification or training(equivalent to PhD), including nursing, non-medical doctors, non-doctors or researchers
- The first author listed must be the presenter in person.
- The top 6 abstracts will be selected for oral presentation at Kaichi Kida session.
Withdrawal of Abstract
- All presenting authors are requested to register by September 5, 2022. If you do not register within the period, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- If you want to withdraw the abstract, please notify to secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.